Pre - Post Season
Whether the Spring is approaching and you want to unwrap and prepare your vessel for another year, or the season is over and you need to preserve your vessel for the winter, we are here to do the job right.
We offer an intense pre-season/post-season program. The following services are standard, and can be expanded by request to accommodate any particular requests.
- Complete wash and conditioning of interior surfaces
- All wood surfaces carefully cleaned
- Heads cleaned thoroughly (minor repairs and upgrades optional)
- Interior carpets vacuumed and treated with stain protection
- All stainless, chrome and brass polished
- Refrigerator cleaned thoroughly
- Oven and Stove cleaned thoroughly
- Drawers and cabinets cleaned
- Windows, mini-blinds and mirrors cleaned
- All services done upon request
List of services. Done upon request. Prices vary
- Entire exterior washed
- Complete wax applied from the waterline up.
- The first coat is a compound/wax that removes acid rain, black streaks and oxidization from the fiberglass.
- The Second coat is a finishing polish to bring out the brightest shine and reflection to your boat.
- The third coat is a pure wax that seals the gel coat from oxidation and protects against mother nature's elements.
- Stainless and chrome polished
- Vinyl cleaned and dressed (minor repairs optional)
- All Hatches and compartments thoroughly cleaned
- Nonskid cleaned
- Exterior carpets vacuumed
- Windows cleaned and treated with Rain-X
- Isinglass cleaned and treated
- Bottom painting applied with your choice of bottom paint.
Additional services may be added at your request
Mercruiser Master Tech Services.
On site engine repair/diagnostics.
Specializing in Mercruiser engines and outdrives.
- Winterizing of outboard motors and Inboards (fogging, fuel stabilization, corrosion protection, anti-freeze)
- Lower unit oil change
- Prop shaft grease
- Grease fittings
- Inboard engine oil change/filter
- Spark plug changes
- Zincs Changed
- Running gear cleaned