Exterior Polishing Service
We utilize the multi step compounding and polishing system on your boat or yacht.
It offers you the highest shine on your gel coat or paint possible with no damage.
- First step is a heavy cut compound to level the paint or gel coat. That produces a flawless shine and cuts through years of oxidization
- Polishing follows compounding with several grades of polish. Starting with medium cut all the way down to the finest grit available, with several grades of pads.
- Your boats surface then gets a state of the art sealant applied by machine to protect your gel coat or paint.
As the Summer continues you want to maintain your vessel in it's Pristine Condition. Quigley NJ Marine Detailing offers routine service programs, available weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, or on-demand. The following services are standard, and can be expanded by request to accommodate any particular requests.
Our weekly washing, monthly waxing program is highly recommended
- We Highly recommend a weekly keep up on your boat throughout the summer, wax and wash.
- Completely wash boat.
- In water hull washing and waxing with floating dock (optional)
- Wash and chamois-dry your boat from the rub rail up (including the transom)
- Vinyl seats are cleaned and dressed
- Decks and fish boxes cleaned, sanitized
Interior services can also be added on.
Monthly Waxing Highly Suggested